- 21 Posts
Dumb question about buying HTC ONE X+ from ebay
I got it brand new from ebay not open. BUT the battery life is terrible i tried everything you can think of to get better battery life and it takes for ever to charge the phone? Can i go to a local att store and try and have them exchange it or get an S3???? Or call the 1800 number and get a replacement phone?
or how do i find out when the ebay guy got the phone?
thanks for reading!
- 12-06-2012, 09:01 PM #2
Re: Dumb question about buying HTC ONE X+ from ebay
doesnt matter, it is still under manufacturers warranty. I would call ATT and just tell them the issue. Do not mention where you got it, just that you are having problems. They should replace it.
- By bellamyepl in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2012, 02:27 PM
- By TinaM in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2010, 10:20 PM
- By taylormah in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2010, 05:02 PM
- By bc6droid in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-08-2010, 10:31 PM
- By enalzi in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2010, 03:02 AM