SEIDIO Releases Innocell? Plus Power Case for the HTC One X

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
We are happy to announce that we are now shipping our Innocell? Plus power case for the HTC One X! We are selling the Innocell? Plus as just the case, with case and holster combo or in our Innocell? Plus Bundle that comes with case, holster, 2 batteries and battery charger! Below are some pictures for you all to check out:

Innocell? Plus:

BD3-PBYHTNXL-BK-2.jpg

BD3-PBYHTNXL-BK-3.jpg

BD3-PBYHTNXL-BK-7.jpg

BD3-PBYHTNXL-BK-8.jpg

Innocell? Plus Combo:

BD4-PBYHTNXL-BK-3.jpg

Innocell? Plus Bundle:

BD5-PBYHTNXL-BK-2.jpg

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
That thing is hideous haha... I'll stick with a thin case and ViperXL Rom... 1day+ battery life with 3hrs of on-screen time is good enough for me

robthesixthree

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
What kind of extended battery life can we from this case? If you're trying to sell me a product, at the very least give me some information.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Its hideous all right. More than doubles the thickness of the phone.

I'll stick with my 18 to 20 hours runtime.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I think you guys shouldn't down a product just cause YOU don't like it. Maybe others still want it. :p

My one x is better then your one x!!
/
D:
\

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, everyone has an opinion... Just because its hideous to one person, doesn't mean people won't buy it... That being said, no way would I want a phone as thick as this

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
That's awesome! How much?

Our Innocell? Plus Case is $69.95, Innocell? Plus Combo (case & holster) is $79.95, and the Innocell? Plus Bundle is $99.95.

What kind of extended battery life can we from this case? If you're trying to sell me a product, at the very least give me some information.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Our case has a removable battery, so you could get as much life out of it as you have batteries available. The phone has an 1800 mAh battery and the battery that fits in the case is a 1750 mAh battery. Therefore, it should be able to replenish the One X almost completely. However, we do suggest that you allow the phone to start charging before it gets low on battery as the device will continue to use up battery as it charges.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
It's great and all don't get me wrong,but for the thickness of the device I would of expected a bigger battery like mugen batteries and their 3200 case that's about the same thickness but doubled capacity.

/
D:
\

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
It's great and all don't get me wrong,but for the thickness of the device I would of expected a bigger battery like mugen batteries and their 3200 case that's about the same thickness but doubled capacity.

/
D:
\

Our case allows you replace the battery in the case unlike the other power cases. If you were to purchase the bundle, you would get two 1750 mAh batteries for a total of 3500 mAh to charge your device.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
If I didn't love my otter box so much and low on cash I would deft buy it. Real power users do t give 2 shi+s about thickness. If I could I would hook my phone to a car battery. I want full root to flash an not care about the battery. :) but for me I would just for once love a stock giant battery.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

ebrandwein

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got one of these. So far, favorably impressed. About on par with a Mophie Juice Pack Air in terms of quality. Approximately the same size as a One X in an Otterbox Defender. Not svelte by any means but not bad either. Ports line up properly, switch and volume work well. Both case and phone charge at the same time through the bottom port. The phone's regular micro usb port is unobstructed for connecting with a PC. Case uses a matt black finish. Would have been nicer in white like the phone but you can't have everything I guess. Roughly doubles run time from my experience so far. There are two versions on Seidio's website, one for AT&T and one for the rest of the world. Seems reasonable strudy. Should be great for travel.

IMAG0043_zpsaace48ad.jpg

IMAG0045_zps39c035bd.jpg

IMAG0039_zps749d3b71.jpg

IMAG0038_zps8588a9ab.jpg

IMAG0035_zps773c8001.jpg

IMAG0037_zps2878b42d.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member