- 292 Posts
[Australia] Clarification HTC One X vs HTC One XL
In Australia the "AT&T HTC One X" is sold as "HTC One XL"
HTC One X = 3G phone
AT&T HTC One X = 4G phone
HTC One XL = 4G phone
There is no "HTC ONE X" (3G phone) in Australia through Telstra.
Telstra has an exclusive for the HTC ONE XL (4G phone).
Just thought I'd update everyone that didn't know, like me.
I like the HTC One X(L) better than Samsung S3. I played with one today (co-worker's) and it was very, very nice, looks and feels much better than S3, to me.
On 4.0.4 alone, everything was super-responsive and super-fluid.
Last edited by sr2012; 12-08-2012 at 10:04 AM.
- 12-08-2012, 09:27 PM #2
- 292 Posts
Re: [Australia] Clarification HTC One X vs HTC One XL
One X (no L) is not available through Telstra, though of course there are other carriers and non-carriers which sell it.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- By fernandez21 in forum HTC One XReplies: 25Last Post: 01-11-2013, 05:08 PM
- By thattypicalnerd in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2012, 02:33 PM
- By dpejunk in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2012, 09:51 AM
- By Djblue in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2011, 11:37 PM
- By kenmid EVO in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 06-02-2010, 10:33 AM