- 2 Posts
HTC One X AT&T Battery Issue
Last week I got changed my screen from my One X, I installed one or two apps and after a while my cellphone ran out of battery because I haven't charged it for a long time. Afterwards I tried charging the One X and it didn't show signals of charge (not even red light), I conected it to the PC and it was recognized as QHSUSB_DLOAD so I took it to an unofficial service and they told me that the cellphone has to drain out of battery to turn on with charger. I can use the phone but I can´t turn it off because it won´t turn on if the battery is charged. This problem is really annoying. I hope you can help me. Thank you.
- 12-10-2012, 12:46 PM #2
- 588 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: HTC One X AT&T Battery Issue
Are you rooted/unlocked bootloader? And I don't understand "last week I got changed my screen from my One X", did you install a new screen due to a crack? Or did you bring it to someone else/professional?
HTC One X AT&T
Viper XL 3.2.4: ROOTED 2.20 : Hboot 1.14 : S-OFF!
Nexus 7 - Dirty Rootbox v2.0
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- 12-11-2012, 09:29 AM #4
- 12-11-2012, 11:04 AM #5
- By TheProFTW in forum HTC One XReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2013, 01:04 AM
- By mr.vladzki in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2012, 11:49 PM
- By oshogg in forum HTC One XReplies: 38Last Post: 05-26-2012, 02:27 AM
- By ryan06emu in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2012, 07:50 PM
- By dsdxp in forum HTC One XReplies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2012, 08:00 PM