- 4 Posts
Wallpaper doesn't fill the screen.
This is a new concern I'm having now.
While setting up a new wallpaper, if one of the 'HTC Wallpapers' is chosen, I'm seeing that the wallpaper doesn't fill up the whole screen. There is a portion of it which stays blank. But I don't see the same when other images (ex: background HD app's images) are used.
You will be able to see the difference in the images attached. Could there be any mistake in settings that I might have done? If not, help me.
This is really a minor issue, but it is bothering me.
- 12-15-2012, 02:44 PM #3
Re: Wallpaper doesn't fill the screen.
Pretty strange. I can not replicate that, even using the same wall paper.
Is it only this picture that does not fill the screen, or all of the stock pictures?
What is this "background HD app's images" of which you speak?
- 03-14-2013, 05:08 AM #4
- By TrendyProfessional1 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2011, 09:06 AM
- By aznmode in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2011, 01:04 PM
- By wormeyman in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2011, 08:45 PM
- By KSmithInNY in forum HTC HeroReplies: 73Last Post: 04-26-2010, 07:37 PM
- By DougFNJ in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:56 PM