att htc one x died
I was playing Arcane Legends yesterday and had it plugged into my car charger. Heard a text come through so I hit the home button. Phone reset , showed HTC bootup screen then went blank. Tried to reset several times and even put against air conditioner in case it overheated. No dice.
Drove to device support center a mile away thankfully and he charged it for 10mins but no red indicator light came on and resets didn't work. Serial number HT24 One X was dead
Got a new one with sn ht28 and 2.2 already loaded. So far so good. Tech said the mix of me charging it with a rapid car charger, which is known to heat up the phone, and playing a graphics intensive game overloaded the processors or RAM. Also said it might turn on again but I haven't been called about it. There goes a months worth of pics I didn't save in dropbox.
End of sad story.
- By macstarvo in forum HTC One X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 12-28-2012, 10:16 PM
- By chaimmarom in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2012, 03:19 AM
- By HawaiianLaker in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 9Last Post: 10-15-2012, 12:43 PM
- By cgardnervt in forum HTC One XReplies: 9Last Post: 07-01-2012, 01:38 PM
- By Rafaelcab in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 36Last Post: 05-28-2012, 12:52 PM