Got tired of waiting for 4.1 on the One X
So I got a One X+ lol. I love the phone. Jelly bean is awesome. A few things I have noticed. The pictures seem to come out a little dimmer. I also noticed that the auto brightness at the same setting as my one x isn't as bright.
- 12-19-2012, 05:57 PM #2
- 12-20-2012, 07:49 AM #3
Re: Got tired of waiting for 4.1 on the One X
That's probably exactly HTCs plan, don't release jelly bean to make sales first off the one x+ for the holidays. I suspect we get it right after the holidays like after January's. People will have gift cards and all so it should be at least another 1-2 months Imo. Hope I'm wrong though bc I want the official jelly bean.
Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
- By ptm88 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 31Last Post: 04-29-2012, 12:11 PM
- By dtorion in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 19Last Post: 08-31-2011, 08:38 PM
- By i1der in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 6Last Post: 07-04-2011, 01:25 AM
- By drdave319 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 14Last Post: 04-24-2011, 11:19 PM
- By mjp81 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2010, 10:25 AM