Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts

Default Still worth it?

Hi,

I have been wanting a new mobile for a little bit now, these are coming down in price more and more, Im thinking of getting the onex+ im uk based btw. Im not sure though if the moment has passed on this phone and its worth waiting cause I love the butterfly but not sure if that will come out over hear, but I bet they will release a phone early next year. But anyway is it still a great device or think its worth waiting for the next one?

ROM
    ViperXL/Dirty Rom

Default Re: Still worth it?

The butterfly is supposedly not coming to the uk anymore, they are focusing on the Asian market with that one... But the "M7 " is supposed to go international and to the US in march or April... 4.7" 1080p screen, 2gigs of memory, etc. it's gonna be an awesome phone.

That being said, the one x+ is a GREAT phone... If you waited another month I'm sure you could get it even cheaper since they will be pushing this new model coming out
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
    Rooted, HyperDrive Rom

If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!

I couldn't wait for OneX+ or Butterfly or M (Australia on contract) so today for Christmas I got the OneX (International) ~ $30/month on Vodafone Australia (using Telstra SIM so don't need Vodafone data, etc.) ~ didn't want to buy it outright as well. Just flashed TrickDroid, hope it works!

Edit: Wow. Super fast and useful with TrickDroid. I'm very impressed thus far.
    Last edited by sr2012; 12-23-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Global Posts
    1,797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

It's still worth it,it's an amazing phone you won't refer getting. I have the USA model and have not once thought about getting rid of it. It has a few bugs here and there. Nothing too major tho. Everything works like it should. Basically,I think it's HTC's best device aside from the butterfly and Droid DNA.

It's no mere smartphone, it's the HTC ONE X+.
    /
    D:
    \