Still worth it?

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have been wanting a new mobile for a little bit now, these are coming down in price more and more, Im thinking of getting the onex+ im uk based btw. Im not sure though if the moment has passed on this phone and its worth waiting cause I love the butterfly but not sure if that will come out over hear, but I bet they will release a phone early next year. But anyway is it still a great device or think its worth waiting for the next one?

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
The butterfly is supposedly not coming to the uk anymore, they are focusing on the Asian market with that one... But the "M7 " is supposed to go international and to the US in march or April... 4.7" 1080p screen, 2gigs of memory, etc. it's gonna be an awesome phone.

That being said, the one x+ is a GREAT phone... If you waited another month I'm sure you could get it even cheaper since they will be pushing this new model coming out

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't wait for OneX+ or Butterfly or M (Australia on contract) so today for Christmas I got the OneX (International) :D ~ $30/month on Vodafone Australia (using Telstra SIM so don't need Vodafone data, etc.) ~ didn't want to buy it outright as well. Just flashed TrickDroid, hope it works!

Edit: Wow. Super fast and useful with TrickDroid. I'm very impressed thus far.

Last edited:

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
It's still worth it,it's an amazing phone you won't refer getting. I have the USA model and have not once thought about getting rid of it. It has a few bugs here and there. Nothing too major tho. Everything works like it should. Basically,I think it's HTC's best device aside from the butterfly and Droid DNA.

It's no mere smartphone, it's the HTC ONE X+.
/
D:
\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze