TIP: how to turn off power saver notification

sropedia

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Of you don't use power saver or use it and don't care for that horrible annoying notification, just go to settings>apps>all applications>scroll down or the "power" app>uncheck "show notifications" and boom! It's gone

Sent from my HTC One X

sropedia

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah no problem, it's just funny because people over on xda were working so hard to make a mod to remove it, and I stumbled on it completely on accident

Sent from my HTC One X

cbatiste1993

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you're rooted you can disable it through using system tuner. The entire process is over on xda.

Sent from my HTC One XL running ViperXL 3.0.0 using Android Central Forums

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Yeah no problem, it's just funny because people over on xda were working so hard to make a mod to remove it, and I stumbled on it completely on accident

Sent from my HTC One X

Its greyed out. How did you disable it?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

sropedia

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
That's strange, well I'm rooted but I'm running a completely stock rom so it should be the same, unless the fact that it's deodexed makes a difference

Sent from my HTC One X

yash777

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
That's strange, well I'm rooted but I'm running a completely stock rom so it should be the same, unless the fact that it's deodexed makes a difference

Sent from my HTC One X

Many stock users have it greyed out just like folks at xda. I tried the clear default button. It goes away for 10 secs but comes back!

yash777

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Does the power saver even help? I switched it off today and it makes no difference whatsoever. Any idea how stock people can disable that annoying icon? Even if i disable it it still stays in the notification bar.

sropedia

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys, I thought that even though I was rooted, i had a stock rom so it would work with everyone. Guess not :(

Sent from my HTC One X

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Yes de odexed simply means you can make adjustments such as that not being greyed out

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan