- 1 Posts
Strange status bar icon?
The icon on the left of the stats bar icons showed up yesterday and hasn't gone away despite several reboots. I've never seen I before and it isn't the same a any icon in my manual. It looks like a headphone plug but I don't have anything plugged into the phone at all and the actual headphone icon is different.
Any ideas what the icon is and how I can get rid of it?
For clarification its the first icon to the right of at&t
- 12-24-2012, 12:21 PM #2
- 100 Posts
- Rooted & Stock (both)
Re: Strange status bar icon?
Looks like the hearing aids are enabled. Go to settings & under the phone category, select Call. Uncheck the hearing aids option in there and it should be gone.
Sent from my HTC One XL running ViperXL 3.0.0 using Android Central Forums
- 12-25-2012, 05:51 AM #3
- By IDroidThere4Iam in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 16Last Post: 10-10-2014, 07:34 PM
- By weendex in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2011, 09:48 AM
- By snppr22 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2011, 12:53 AM
- By eaparicio in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2011, 06:49 AM
- By g_b_h in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 01-18-2011, 03:40 PM