Neeed help with Straight Talk on HTC One X
I was using an At&t iphone 4 on Straight Talk for the last 6 months or so. I decided to trade for an At&t HTC One X because I just like Android phones better. Since I already have the ST sim, I figured I would get the APN settings from here and input them in and move on. I did just that, but cannot get the data to work. I can send/receive phone calls and text messages, but nothing on the data side.
I set up my prepaid StraightTalk AT&T APN settings as recommended below. Can someone help me find the error in my settings?
Name: straight talk
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
User Name: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: Not set
MMS proxy: 22.214.171.124
MMS port: 80
Authentication type: Not set
APN type: Not set
APN protocol: IPv4
APN enable/disable: APN enabled (this is grayed out with a check mark in the box)
Thanks for your help and Merry Christmas.
- 12-27-2012, 04:15 PM #2
- 12-27-2012, 05:42 PM #3
- 12-27-2012, 06:25 PM #4
- 12-28-2012, 12:06 PM #6
- 12-29-2012, 01:13 AM #7
- 01-09-2013, 10:25 PM #9
Re: Neeed help with Straight Talk on HTC One X
I Have the same problem...I have a rooted, unlocked HTC OneX. I just ported my number over to Straight Talk wireless and the cannot get my Internet and messaging working... I have loaded thier APNs and ones ive found on the net but no luck. Under Mobile networks tab it says disconnected in light gray.. Please HELLLPP!!
- By Ultranius in forum Incredible 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2013, 05:39 PM
- By mkhred1 in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2012, 03:49 PM
- By ahaarsma7 in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2012, 01:51 PM
- By kkimble1986 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2011, 01:05 PM
- By DevDallas in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:15 PM