- 2 Posts
So I left NYC in September, ported my Verizon number to Google Voice, and still have my Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 1. I *just* bought an HTC One X+ and was wondering if there was anyway to log into my ActiveSync account to import my old contacts? If not, is there anyway to do it phone-to-phone?
- 12-30-2012, 03:50 PM #2
- 679 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: Syncing Contacts
On your old phone, go to contacts>manage contacts>import/export>export contacts to storage... Remember the name of the file, hook it up to a PC, copy the file. Put that file on your one x+ and select it in a file explorer and open it with "people/contacts"Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
NON-Rooted - ROOT COMING SOON!
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- 12-30-2012, 04:25 PM #3
- By jmwein in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2010, 02:34 PM
- By Umass021 in forum Android AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-01-2010, 03:04 PM
- By verleysixfour in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2010, 08:56 AM
- By snuckles in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2010, 09:31 AM
- By ICON76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2009, 07:53 PM