- 3 Posts
I have a friend's HTC One X (At&t) that he rooted and unlocked the bootloader and he was attempting to install a rom. I don't know what failed but he ended up relocking the bootloader and wiping the phone somehow and now it does NOT have any type of recovery. I can get into fastboot but any attempt to flash anything gives a signature failed error. I am familer with Moto and Samsung but not so much with HTC. Any help would be appreciated greatly.
- 12-30-2012, 04:47 PM #2
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
- 641 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Rooted, HyperDrive Rom
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- 12-30-2012, 05:59 PM #4
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 04:17 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2013, 08:08 AM
- By gadgetgirl#ac in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 54Last Post: 12-14-2009, 09:59 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 05:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 12:15 PM