1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default When I turn phone off, I lose saved Ringtones set for each Contact. Help?

I have downloaded Ringtones which I have set for each individual contact in my list, and whenever I Restart or Shut-off phone, when I turn back on, all ringtones have been switched back to the Default Ringtone. If I don't turn off phone, everything remains as I have set them. Can anyone help with this issue?

Thanks.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: When I turn phone off, I lose saved Ringtones set for each Contact. Help?

Anyone?

ROM
    ViperXL/Dirty Rom

Default Re: When I turn phone off, I lose saved Ringtones set for each Contact. Help?

Do you have these downloaded ringtones in the same folder as the rest of your ringtones? I'd try that first

It would make sense that the phone is resetting them if they are on the sd card, and not in the system folder /notifications
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
    Rooted, HyperDrive Rom

If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks for the response Bizzle69, it doesn't have an external SD card, it saves to the Internal Memory. The Ringtones still remain in the Memory/Ringtones List, but they are removed from each Contact in my Phone List. They all reset to the Default Ringtone Selected.