best way to import picturres
I want to import my pictures to my laptop, so that my phone is cleared out a little bit. i used the usb cord and clicked import when the dialog box popped up, but it imported all thumbails and lots and lots of other stuff. I just want the pictures I've taken with my camera. How do I do that?
thanks in advance.
- 01-01-2013, 07:32 PM #2
- 01-01-2013, 08:20 PM #3
- 01-01-2013, 08:29 PM #4
Re: best way to import picturres
I had tried that way too Bizzle69, but for some reason the pictures weren't in the DCIM folder. :-(
however, I am now using drop box, and while it's not finished (over 3000 pics to move) it IS doing it and my pictures are FINALLY making it to my laptop (and onto my 1T hard drive) as we speak! :-) Thanks so much.
I am sure once I get all these pics off of the phone it will run a little better too! LOL i'm a bit of a shutterbug.
- 01-02-2013, 09:32 AM #6
- By Andrew Ruffolo in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2010, 12:50 AM
- By frettfreak in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2010, 05:34 PM
- By bigthinker in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2009, 01:37 AM
- By nick125 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2009, 04:23 PM
- By JohnMcClane#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 10:11 AM