I have read several threads that talk about disabling all the bloat ware on this phone.
But, I haven't been able to find any suggested lists for exactly what that bloat ware is.
So, does anyone have one of these lists or could we make one?
I'll edit the OP so that there is a list here, but this is what I have disabled on my phone:
ATT Address Book
ATT Code Scanner
ATT Contacts SyncMLProvider
ATT Family Map
- 01-02-2013, 09:56 AM #2
- 01-02-2013, 10:00 AM #3
- 01-02-2013, 11:13 AM #5
- 01-02-2013, 11:41 AM #7
Re: Bloat Ware
If you go to Manage Apps. you can uninstall the ones you downloaded, but you can also get rid of updates and disable the rest of them.
I just went through and disabled a lot of the ones that said ATT something something.
The only problem is, that they don't all tell you what the app actually does.
- 01-02-2013, 02:59 PM #9
- 675 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: Bloat WareVerizon Samsung Galaxy S4
Rooted, HyperDrive Rom
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- By shanedroid1 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 16Last Post: 01-24-2011, 07:45 PM
- By Thumperbox in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 18Last Post: 09-02-2010, 12:54 AM
- By DThomp in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2010, 12:48 PM
- By tntdroid in forum Android AppsReplies: 41Last Post: 08-10-2010, 08:51 PM
- By mp0510 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2010, 02:34 PM