HTC One X vs htc one x+ wifi and multi tasking issues

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the htc one + has the same interment wifi issues like the One X when putting the screen into sleep mode?

How about multi tasking does it have the typical Android true multi tasking or fake multi tasking like One X when you switch apps after a while it just auto refreshes the app rather then loading the app on the current state it was left on.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I've had a one x from launch, never had wifi issues myself, but I know some who have. As far as I know it might be on the one x + as well, seeing as it was a design issue.

As far as the multitasking....

It's not "fake multitasking" anyone that says that is blowing it out of proportion. All you do is go into dev settings, and increase the background process limit. I have never had "reloading" issue. That being said, you can always unlock/root and put a different rom on it. Nearly every rom has AOSP multitasking.

If you have yet to purchase either, htc is about to release some badass phones in march

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I have an upgrade coming up in March, maybe ill wait to see what new phones are out.

Fyi about the multi tasking I have it set to standard and I have also tried 4 limit and provide the same results.. If you leave an app and switch back if you wait for some time like a minute or longer the app refreshes. This is my third one x and they all have behaved the same way.

With CM 10 multi tasking works great. Except mic doesn't work well and a few other issues. Also feel like stock ICs on the X runs smoother then the CM10 4.1 JB

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante