network connection issues
Since upgrading to 4.1 when the phone goes into sleep mode, which I have set up after 2mins the WiFi and mobile networks shut off, and only reconnect when I unlock the phone.
I'm not 100% sure if this affects me getting notifications as they still come in but any idea why this happens...
- 01-02-2013, 11:40 PM #2
Re: network connection issues
This always happened to me on all my one X's. I have had 3 since launch. If I have wifi on sometimes I get my notifications delayed up to 3-15 mins however if I disable wifi then it works fine when I lock my screen.
Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
- By chappo2000 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2012, 05:52 AM
- By eddyknights in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2011, 09:46 AM
- By motionxxusxx#IM in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 9Last Post: 04-14-2011, 08:44 PM
- By Chad H in forum T-MobileReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2011, 08:49 PM
- By Chad H in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2010, 10:50 PM