- 01-03-2013, 10:07 AM #2
- 943 Posts
Re: ITunes to phone?
I would use the Google Play Music manager to migrate iTunes to real actual files. The process would also make them available to stream over Google Play Music, which is cooler than it looks at first blush. Can listen from any web browser anywhere... don't ACTUALLY need the music on your phone, but you still can if you want. Easiest way I know to pull music from iTunes.
- 01-04-2013, 10:04 AM #3
- By SweetSaudade in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2011, 11:23 PM
- By nicolec_2010 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 14Last Post: 05-16-2011, 10:41 AM
- By azjerry in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2010, 03:28 PM
- By tada1096 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2009, 02:43 PM
- By ICON76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2009, 07:50 AM