HTC One X: Beats Audio problems

heyimelyssa

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
When I first got my HTC one X, the Beats audio worked fine. I would play my music without headphones and it would work. Now it won't work. The beats won't turn on. I don't know how to fix it. When I plug my headphones in, the beats symbol shows that it's working. So how can I turn the beats audio back on so it works when I don't have headphones in?

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
It never works without headphones/plugged into stereo. Not possible because the speaker on the phone is mono, not stereo

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
It only works with headphones or via blue tooth. Never with the rear loud speaker. Sorry. This is how it's supposed to work. Did the Beats Audio symbol pop up in the notification bar in red without headphones? Never seen that before.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
WaIt a mono speaker? That explains so much like even with this supposed amplifyer in the one x plus . They need a sterio speaker to make it louder.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

zaftigblue

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
My HTC One XL updated yesterday and since then the Beats Audio is not available at all. In the settings tab it is greyed out, like the option doesn't exist anymore. Does anyone know if this is meant to happen or was there a problem with the update?

Njshoregurl

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
This is the phone in considering... I just hope it's loud enough with headphones lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

hemanth_696

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I would like to know the default unlocked beats audio version for htc one xl . I recently installed clean rom 5.1 on my phone and the current version of beats audio is 2.0.2 (Visit task manager with ur headphones inserted and click on the beats audio logo in task manager) . Is this the (default) original version of of beats audio ...Kindly confirm because I feel that the audio quality is not up to the mark after installing clean rom 5.1.

Emile Rasul

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
It only works with headphones or via blue tooth. Never with the rear loud speaker. Sorry. This is how it's supposed to work. Did the Beats Audio symbol pop up in the notification bar in red without headphones? Never seen that before.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Tywon Grooms

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
When I first got my HTC one X, the Beats audio worked fine. I would play my music without headphones and it would work. Now it won't work. The beats won't turn on. I don't know how to fix it. When I plug my headphones in, the beats symbol shows that it's working. So how can I turn the beats audio back on so it works when I don't have headphones in?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci