- 01-05-2013, 04:38 PM #2
- 01-21-2013, 12:52 PM #5
- 01-21-2013, 02:30 PM #6
Re: Help with DOCK MODE
After the second time I took it back to AT&T. They called the HTC rep and he said it sounded like the pogo pins were shorting out when I plugged it in to charge. How the hell the micro usb port would affect the pogo pins on the opposite side of the phone I'll never know! Any way, they replaced it under warranty.
One takeaway is that "if" HTC ever released a dock for this phone, the screen shots above show what the screen would look like when docked.
Sent from my HTC One X
- 01-25-2013, 11:07 PM #9
- By mcbeaven in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 26Last Post: 01-28-2013, 04:52 AM
- By steeve725 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2012, 08:38 AM
- By allansy in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2011, 08:40 PM
- By lancehart in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 9Last Post: 11-09-2011, 11:52 AM
- By pantlesspenguin in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2011, 12:17 PM