Jelly Bean rolling out on O2

Ichwardort

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
any feedback regarding battery performance or bugs that have been introduced with JB 4.1 or Sense 4.5? Any data lost during the update procedure?
Thanks,
kr A.

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
any feedback regarding battery performance or bugs that have been introduced with JB 4.1 or Sense 4.5? Any data lost during the update procedure?
Thanks,
kr A.

I've used it, the battery life is WAY better than ICS, and you should never lose data (anything on your sd card) when you update unless something catastrophic happens

andymott

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I've been using it since the weekend, and battery life is superb - at least 50% better than ICS. The phone has been going fir 11hrs today, moderate use of Facebook, Twitter, internet, text, emails and a few phone calls and my battery is at 47% now. It *easily* lasts a full day now. I'm using full power save mode mind.

No issues with the upgrade - it downloaded and installed, and my phone was exactly as before as far as apps and data were concerned. No trouble at all.

I love the phone even more now! :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

gurraj_singh

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have had it since Sunday evening, I have not used power saving mode and the battery seems to be lasting much longer than it did on ICS. On ICS I would normally have say 8 hours with heavy usage (emails, whatsapp, social networking, calls & music)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar