mass storage - mac os x 10.8
when i plug in my htc one x plus to my mac.. it doesnt show up.. it forces me to use that htc sync manager. i did enable that debugging option and when i connect it to my mac.. it does show in the notification that its on/enabled.. am i missing something.. i installed windows 8 too on my mac n it still doesnt work on windows 8 so there has to be something that im missing.
- 01-13-2013, 01:55 PM #2
- 01-16-2013, 11:27 AM #3
- 37 Posts
Re: mass storage - mac os x 10.8
I believe there is a program you can download on your mac called android file transfer". It comes directly from Google, so just doing a quick search on Google should bring it up. I had the same problem as you before I discovered this application, hope it helps.
Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums
- By clrux in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 56Last Post: 06-07-2014, 12:53 AM
- By gregpod9 in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2013, 09:45 PM
- By tidris in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2011, 03:46 PM
- By robertojoven in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 04-15-2011, 09:04 AM
- By nuworldbluen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2010, 11:18 PM