- 173 Posts
A couple of " why does this do this" questions for someone
On my HTC One X I like to use the " flip clock weather " widget with a customized skin. Lately I keep getting messages "unfortunately flip clock has stopped working". I uninstall the widget and reinstall and it works fine for a couple of hours then stops again. Why, what causes this? Another question is , I sometimes use the calling history on a contact to make a call and when the contact is touched it does nothing . I may have to tap it several times before it will dial then its ok. Are these two common with this phone or is something beginning to happen ?
- 01-16-2013, 08:07 AM #2
- 648 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: A couple of " why does this do this" questions for someone
Is it the stock clock widget you are talking about? If so, open up settings, go to apps>running apps> find sense, select it and clear cache.. I've never had issues with the dealer, so I'm not sure on thatVerizon Samsung Galaxy S4
Rooted, HyperDrive Rom
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- By jfenton in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 14Last Post: 05-07-2012, 11:29 PM
- By sleepyrey in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2011, 11:18 PM
- By estebancam in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2010, 02:40 AM
- By increditim in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 26Last Post: 08-22-2010, 02:37 PM
- By kidfaces in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2010, 06:28 PM