- 2 Posts
Phone will not turn on after flashing red text with "developer build" and other words
I've had the HTC One X since June on AT&T. Never modified it. Only got apps through google play. Today, it restarted twice on its own, and then froze on the start up screen. After forcing it to turn off, I tried to turn it back on and found that it flashed the start up screen but in small red text there was a paragraph. The only words I caught were "developers build" before the screen cut black and the phone hasnt responded since. I've been charging for twenty minutes to make sure it's not the full battery drain in a matter of minutes problem I had experienced before but still nothing.
- 01-16-2013, 07:23 PM #2
- 679 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: Phone will not turn on after flashing red text with "developer build" and other words
Keep charging it. May take some time to come back on... Once you get it back on, if it bootloops, you may have a corrupted sd card (internal)... You can reformat it with windows, and then I would suggest unlocking and rooting to install a stock rom (it may be easier than flashing a stock ruu- but I don't know because I've never flashed a stock ruu)...
Other options include going into AT&T if you have insurance through them, if you don't and need to replace it you can check Craigslist or eBay.. I've seen them go as low as 250 in good conditionVerizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
NON-Rooted - ROOT COMING SOON!
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- By FAiello in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2012, 07:55 PM
- By mpgo4th in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2012, 03:05 PM
- By Momof3z in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2011, 01:59 PM
- By bsgmax in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2011, 07:18 PM
- By kvaughan#AC in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2010, 08:39 AM