HTC One X won't download any updates...????
I'm hoping someone can help me!
I am new to the android world and got the HTC One X about 2 months ago. Everything was working fine until recently when it told me I needed to download a software update. I attempted to do this but every time I try it comes up with brackets next to the download saying (paused).
This happens for any download or update I try.
It is stopping me being able to use some of my apps and they keep crashing, as does the phone - please can someone help! I tried going to Vodafone (Aus) and they were about as helpful as.... well they weren't at all helpful!
Also I'm not very technologically minded so "layman's terms" in responses if you'd be so kind!
- 01-17-2013, 07:51 PM #2
- 01-17-2013, 10:39 PM #4
- 01-21-2013, 03:50 AM #6
- 01-22-2013, 08:50 AM #7
- By Paul Nitu in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2013, 08:56 PM
- By fifamm96 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2012, 05:25 AM
- By pilikia in forum HTC One SReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2012, 12:50 AM
- By sumanth.darshan in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2012, 03:25 AM
- By ingram1225 in forum HTC One SReplies: 8Last Post: 05-10-2012, 11:09 PM