- 86 Posts
New one x+ owner
Just got my one x plus today. Have owned the Droid x, IPhone 4, Galaxy S 1 2 3 Motorola Atrix 2 Galaxy Note 1 and 2 so this is my first HTC . Screen is by far best feature just trying to get use to smaller screen since coming from note 2. I hate not having a battery percentage without a special app. But overall I love the phone. However I am tearing through this battery quick at work tonight. Love sense but am a little worried about the one gig of ram and performance one I really start pushing this with some graphic intensive games. Any tricks with one x that's different than samsungvi will like or hate?
Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
- 01-18-2013, 10:09 AM #2
- 678 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: New one x+ owner
If your into roms, check out ViperX+... They just released it, I'm running viper XL 3.1 and it is amazing for battery life. I'm not sure how good it is on the one x+, but it's the same dev and he makes great stuffVerizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
NON-Rooted - ROOT COMING SOON!
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- 01-19-2013, 12:02 AM #3
- 01-22-2013, 08:21 AM #4
- By oldskoolsc in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2012, 09:45 PM
- By PainKiller in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2010, 06:21 PM
- By TBolt in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 103Last Post: 05-23-2010, 09:56 AM
- By igor alves in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2010, 11:35 AM
- By deutschdragon in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2010, 11:23 PM