How do you turn that AT&T start up off!
Just got the HTC One X+ and was wondering how can you turn off the AT&Tstartup chime when you turn the phone on?
On Galaxy S3 there's a volume setting that turns that off ....I hope there's a way on this phone.
Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums
- 01-18-2013, 03:44 PM #2
- 588 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
HTC One X AT&T
Viper XL 3.2.4: ROOTED 2.20 : Hboot 1.14 : S-OFF!
Nexus 7 - Dirty Rootbox v2.0
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- 01-18-2013, 04:08 PM #3
Re: How do you turn that AT&T start up off!
Idk if this is how it is on the one x + but on my original one x you just have to have the phone on silent or vibrate to not have the att noise on start up.
Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
- 01-20-2013, 09:29 PM #4
- By kroman1107 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 20Last Post: 01-05-2011, 11:50 AM
- By hawaiijedi in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:22 PM
- By Roomate of the Ram in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2010, 04:53 PM
- By F22loader in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2010, 12:49 PM
- By SlvrTrd in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2009, 07:13 PM