How do you turn that AT&T start up off!

michko

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Just got the HTC One X+ and was wondering how can you turn off the AT&Tstartup chime when you turn the phone on?

On Galaxy S3 there's a volume setting that turns that off ....I hope there's a way on this phone.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Just got the HTC One X+ and was wondering how can you turn off the AT&Tstartup chime when you turn the phone on?

On Galaxy S3 there's a volume setting that turns that off ....I hope there's a way on this phone.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Unlock, root and put a stock rom on it... That's the only way I believe

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Idk if this is how it is on the one x + but on my original one x you just have to have the phone on silent or vibrate to not have the att noise on start up.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Jki0327

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I use silent boot in the market. It turns off your sound when you turn off your phone so when booting up the noise does not play.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

AmericanPride

Banned
Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Simple, just mute the phone before you turn it off. It won't allow the sound to be played. Don't listen to Bizzle, you don't have to root to turn it off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
THEE only way to remove boot animation is to root it, that was what I was referring to. But you are correct, you can mute it to get rid of the sound

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21