| || |
Syns Issue / All-day-Event / Recurring /Birthday
I have just switched from HTC Desire to One X and experience this with most of my contact birthdays with the OneX (not on Desire before) in the standard Google Calendar App. I sync my calendar from an Exchange environment.
Birthdays of people before, approx, 1984 now show as appointment starting at 23:00hrs and ending the next day at 23:00 hrs. This is messing up my overview of a day.
Now I just entered a new contactperson with Birthday 17th of March 1984 and shows correctly as All-day-event on top of day-view starting at 00:00hrs at 17th and ending at 00:00 18th. When I change the birthday to 16th of March 1984 (or earlier) it switches back to starting 16th at 23:00hrs and ending at 17th 23:00hts again...
This could implicate couple of thing...
- I live in timezone UTC+1 (CET), so there could be a Time Zone issue, but they are all correct and the same as far as I can see
- something is changed in DST, but as far as I know not the case in Europe
- Microsoft is mentioning a DST change tool, that would be for USA DST change, but the date does not correspond with 1984
- Microsot has rolled-out a work-around in all of their products, but in the back-ground the data is still corrupt.
- Android has a serious bug to fix?
Anyone any idea? It really makes me crazy
P.S. my iPad, Outlook 2010 and OWA all show birthdays correctly