Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

Default HTC One X+ bluetooth use in car sucks

So I just picked up this phone and I must say the bluetooth for phone is really bad! The call quality is awful.

Anyone else experience this?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Default Re: HTC One X+ bluetooth use in car sucks

I've had mine for about two months and have no problems. Try syncing in a different car to see if the problem is the phone or the car.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

I have the att one x and have no issues with call quality in my Subaru legacy.

I just bought my phone today and am experienceing the exact same problem. Is there a fix? My blackberry worked just fine in my car!

It's the phone. I'm on my second ONE X+ and both have bluetooth call quality issues. Music streaming is fine via BT.

The first phone was two-way - i.e., both me and the other person sounded distorted

The replacement is different in that the other person sounds distorted to me, but not v.v. I tried on 3 different BT systems (two ear piece, one car), identical for all three.

I have a case in with HTC, who acknowledged the issue but could not provide a timeline for a fix.

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I have had the One X+ for about 2 months now and have paired it with 5 different Bluetooth systems that range from 2 OEM Auto Manufacturer systems to 2 visor mount all-in-one units and 1 ear piece unit. Call quality on send and receive through bluetooth has been excellent on everything I have paired it with. Audio streaming through bluetooth has been excellent. I was very surprised to see Beats enhancement activate when streaming audio through bluetooth.

My One X+ is bone stock AT&T, not rooted, ROM'ed, or unlocked. Nova Launcher Prime and Holo Locker.
    To each their own...as long as it Android.

I just bought the HTC One X+ yesterday and have the same problem. I then tested the bluetooth in my car with my friend's Samsung Galaxy S3 using the same OS level 4.1.1 and did not have this problem. I called HTC his morning and they said they knew nothing about it and blamed the operating system. So I am not going to get involved in this game of finger pointing and I will be back at ATT tomorrow to exchange the HTC for the Samsung Galaxy S3.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

I went back to att and got the galaxy s3 instead.... No problems now.

Sent from my Galaxy S3