- 1 Posts
Setting a picture as wallpaper
Alright, so I'm sure you all have tried doing this and have run into the same problem that I have... When you try to set a picture as your wallpaper, the box that comes up has both a horizontal box, and a vertical box, so that you can only make the picture be so big, and it restricts where you can crop it to. Is there any way to get around this?! It is one of the few things that bugs me about the phone, just because I cannot for the life of me understand why they would do something so stupid and pointless.
- 01-24-2013, 12:39 PM #2
- 648 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: Setting a picture as wallpaper
you know, you can drag the box to make it bigger? If you want the entire image to be used in the "box" it has to be the correct resolution.
Either way, you can drag the box edges to make it smaller or larger.Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
Rooted, HyperDrive Rom
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- 01-24-2013, 12:41 PM #3
- By LeslieS in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:02 PM
- By Doc in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-24-2010, 09:02 AM
- By allyn274 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2010, 10:03 AM
- By jnadelman in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2010, 02:12 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 22Last Post: 05-02-2010, 04:48 PM