Can I install roms for the HOX on the HOX+
Hello all. I've been trying to find an answer for this all day so I figured I'd ask here. Is it okay to flash a rom built for the HOX onto the + version? I want to flash cyanogenmod onto my phone, but it looks like only the HOX is supported. Even searching specifically for HOX+ roms usually leads to roms built for the HOX. I just don't want to kill my phone flashing something that's not made for it. Thanks!
- 01-27-2013, 11:40 PM #2
- 01-28-2013, 09:08 AM #3
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
- 648 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Rooted, HyperDrive Rom
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- 01-28-2013, 03:49 PM #4
- By ruet in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 03-22-2012, 01:29 PM
- By marik1234 in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:27 AM
- By whitehorse84 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2010, 06:16 PM
- By RichR in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2010, 10:42 AM
- By Mikey13 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-09-2010, 10:46 AM