- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Connect HTC One X audio to car stereo through USB port
Hi, I have an HTC One X and would like to connect the audio output with my car stereo through USB. My car stereo is an Alpine iDA-X100 (Alpine iDA-X100 Digital Media Receiver Review - Watch CNET's Video Review) and supports the playing of music through USB pendrive.
Is there any way where I can connect my HTC One X mobile phone audio output with the USB port within my car stereo maybe through something like this - Amazon.com: Logitech USB To 3.5mm Jack Audio Adapter: Electronics
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
- 02-02-2013, 09:56 AM #2
- By Apollo0022 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2011, 08:29 AM
- By alpsig in forum Droid X AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 03-25-2011, 04:20 PM
- By jzp.unltd in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2010, 11:54 AM
- By ecaggiani in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 31Last Post: 06-23-2010, 06:41 PM
- By Dukins in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2010, 11:25 AM