desperately needs help...

wesley20850

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
first time rooting and flashing a rom on my at&t htc one x and i tried to flash cyanogemod 10 but im stuck on the cyanogemod 10 boot loop and i cant even get to the recovery. every time i try to reboot it takes me to the cyanogenmod bootloop and i dont know what to do anymore. totally screwed up._. please help

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
You need to fastboot flash the boot.img of that rom.

Extract the zip on pc, copy boot.img to your adb folder (data/kernels directory for the toolkit is where you should put this if using the toolkit).

Hold power button down, buttons will flash approximately 11 or 12 times...you can let go of the power button, now press and hold the volume DOWN button down until you reach the bootloader menu.

At the bootloader, use volume keys to navigate to " fastboot" , and press the power button once it is highlighted.

It should now say " Fastboot USB" in the menu- now you can fastboot flash the img from your pc

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
You will need to do this whenever you flash a rom (unless you flash Viper XL, it flashes that for you in the installer).

Once you get booted into a rom, download Flash Img GUI app from the play store... you can flash your next rom in this app, then reboot > wipe> install next rom. This is much easier and more convenient than hooking up to a pc every time

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay