Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy a problem with my HTC one X

Hey there,
    i've got HTC one x about 2 days ago, i think it's a v. good phone but now i have a problem
    the phone had a very cool cube animation when you move between tabs as fingers are moved across the tabs ... for example in apps like "phone" you have (phone - people - favorite .. etc)... i used to have a cube animation while moving between those tabs ...
    once i updated the software (which i didnt know it would change the phone like that), this animation is completely gone and it just shows a black box with the name of the tab on it ... how can i bring this animation back ?

one other thing, scrolling the home screen now goes forever, i mean when you scroll to the very last screen on the right, it jumps after that to the screen on the far left and goes looping like that .... how can i disable that feature and make it as it was

hope my questions are quite clear ...
    Thanks

ROM
    ViperXL/Dirty Rom

Default Re: a problem with my HTC one X

These are things that HTC took out of sense. I'm running ViperXL, which is a tweaked version of what you are running, and the dev made everything (animation, home screen scrolling) back to the way it was.

But since you updated to jb, I'm more than certain that the exploit to unlock and root is patched. You'll have to wait until someone figures it out or HTC unlocks it themselves.

Either way, the phone is MUCH better with the update that you have..better battery and smoother. Just gonna have to deal with those lack of animations for a while
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
    Rooted, HyperDrive Rom

If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: a problem with my HTC one X

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzle69 View Post
    These are things that HTC took out of sense. I'm running ViperXL, which is a tweaked version of what you are running, and the dev made everything (animation, home screen scrolling) back to the way it was.

But since you updated to jb, I'm more than certain that the exploit to unlock and root is patched. You'll have to wait until someone figures it out or HTC unlocks it themselves.

Either way, the phone is MUCH better with the update that you have..better battery and smoother. Just gonna have to deal with those lack of animations for a while
    Thanks you so much for your reply, it's been so informative and clear ...

Thanks again !!