- 2 Posts
Quick question - HTC One X+ Housing Replacement
New to the forum, and I could not find anything on the website about this. I recently purchased the HTC One X Plus from AT&T. Does anyone know if you can use the HTC One X Rear Housing Replacement for the HTC One x Plus? I know the exterior is the same, but I do know that the guts are different, so I thought I would ask.
I found a couple HTC One X housing replacements but I am worried it won't fit once I buy it from eBay.
Thank you guys for all your help, I really appreciate it.
- 02-01-2013, 10:47 PM #2
- 679 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: Quick question - HTC One X+ Housing Replacement
it might be difficult to find someone here that has the know how for this, have you checked XDA?
Either way, hopefully someone comes through with the knowledge for ya!Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
NON-Rooted - ROOT COMING SOON!
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- 02-02-2013, 12:21 AM #4
- By Phil Nickinson in forum HTC One SReplies: 65Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:46 PM
- By Alex Dobie in forum HTC One VReplies: 42Last Post: 08-18-2013, 03:39 AM
- By brandenlee in forum HTC One XReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2013, 04:21 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum HTC One XReplies: 154Last Post: 05-11-2012, 11:39 PM
- By wespen125 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 09-15-2010, 10:14 AM