- 2 Posts
stuck in boot loop. no cwn recovery and cant wont reckognise usb
i tried installing venom viper x ROM to my htc one x and now i'm stuck in a boot loop in which it only shows the htc logo then switched off for s sec and shows the logo again. ifi hold power and volume buttons i get the i get the recovery, reboot and fast boot option along with a few other irrelevant options. whenever i try to go into recovery i get htc logo then the cwm man wearing the hat appears for a split second and then the phone goes back into boot loop. when i plug in the phone to my computer via usb it says device not recognised. occasionally at the end of the boot it appears on the removable storage list but then nearly instantly dissapears. i havent insatlled any drivers for the device, could that be the problem? where can i download the drivers.
i should mention i have a back up for my previous ROM which was cm10.
international htc one x
sorry if i posted in the wrong area.
- 02-05-2013, 02:52 PM #2
- 129 Posts
- CM 10.1 and AOKP 4.2 RP
Re: stuck in boot loop. no cwn recovery and cant wont reckognise usb
You should probably try re flashing your recovery. I'm not sure if it's the case with the international variant, but CWM doesn't play nice with Evita. Do a reset from the bootloader, and try to go into recovery.
Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
- 02-05-2013, 03:46 PM #4
- By wenchzilla in forum G2X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2013, 11:25 AM
- By svfd757 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2012, 09:38 AM
- By svfd757 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2012, 12:00 AM
- By irafcummings in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2011, 01:09 AM
- By handbra#AC in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:24 AM