Htc one x help !!!! Please !!!!

vignesh sherlekar

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
i own an htc one x (international version ) (Tegra 3 ) ..and after reading some interesting articles about installing custom roms on the one x , i rooted it and put some rom , it was working perfectly , but i was not satisfied with the rom , so i downloaded a new rom and put it on the phone and installed the rom (some nexus rom) ... i booted the phone and it was stuck on the nexus logo and nothing else would happen , so i read some articles on the internet , one of them told me to reset the phone to factory setting , after doing that i've lost CWM Recovery , now all i can do is, get to Hboot or something like that , aND all i can see here is fastboot and recovery , I've tried everything , but it just wont work , i'm a noob , please help me fix my phone up ! , i gave it to the htc repair centre they told me that they had to change the motherboard and that would cost as much as half the price of the phone , so i told dont want .... now is there anyway i can fix it by myself or fix it somewhere else for cheaper ??? please suggest a way i can do it on my own

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
use fastboot to flash TWRP Recovery back on, and use that to copy over a ROM that is meant for your phone. You are limited to ROMs specifically for your device... Unless Nexus happened to be the name of the ROM, you probably flashed something for a different phone. If you can get to the bootloader screen, you are still fixable. The very first time you installed Recovery, it was probably through Fastboot. Do that again, and copy the ROM zip that did work (or try to Restore your backup once Recovery is working again), using the MOUNT option within TWRP.

If there is an all-in-one tool for the International version, you should be able to use that to get back and running. So long as you can get to Fastboot, you are not bricked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX