Need an alternative music/playlist manager for PC

seizethanight

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I've got an HTC One X (Android 4.0.3, HTC 4.0) and am looking for a good app (free or commercial) that I can install on my PC to manage playlists and music, easily, with my Android over USB or wireless.

The problem I've had with HTC's tool is that, well, it's garbage and hard to use. There's no helpful instruction with how to add songs individually and get it to work right, interface is awful.

I've tried Winamp, but it's also poor. It's easy to use, but it's weird. Like I'll have the metadata already in the mp3 files, but sometimes when I'm looking at the playlist in winamp, the songs appear to be blank and are just numbered. Then when I'm in Winamp app on my phone, it's weird and annoying. For example if I shuffle a playlist, it begans with the same exact song every time, no matter what, and sometimes it skips songs entirely no matter how many times it shuffles through the play list. There's also no lock screen interface for winamp like there is on the built in HTC player.

When I had an iphone, I used CopyTrans and it was perfect for my iPhone. I've yet to find anything like CopyTrans for Android which is very surprising. I still use CopyTrans on my deactivated iPhone.

cabiggs152

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Try Google play music its really nice and it syncs over the cloud so you don't even have to have the music on your device and download music manager on you PC :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
If your on a windows pc believe it or not if you can mount it as a usb drive you can use windows media player to sync :) and also like they said^^^ Google music you can actually upload your whole library to it for free you just got to get the pc companion for it it will take a while it's not really quick but it works :)

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza