ViperXL System Update??

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
3.2.3 is out. Installed fine OTA from 3.2.2. Haven't checked it out much yet.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Fantastic! Team Venom is on my Christmas card list! A few great tweaks and again, I think things are a little bit quicker! My One X just flies now!
And the OTA updates? Wow! Amazing and SIMPLE!!
If you are rocking an AT&T One X and have all but given up on their Jelly Bean update you HAVE GOT TO FLASH VIPER XL!! Even if AT&T does get around to releasing JB, the ViperXL Rom will still crush it!
I couldn't be happier!!!

From my HTC One X running ViperXL 3.2

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
The OTA updates are fantastic but what happens when it's a "bigger" update? For example, jellybean to whatever is next (key lime pie?). Would that still come OTA in Viper? Also, do you think the team will add any Sense 5 into the One X?

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
The OTA updates are fantastic but what happens when it's a "bigger" update? For example, jellybean to whatever is next (key lime pie?). Would that still come OTA in Viper? Also, do you think the team will add any Sense 5 into the One X?

Well, just like when they went from ics to jelly bean, it'll be a full rom update..meaning wipe/clean install... the only way they will do key lime pie is if HTC makes it for the one x... same with sense 5 (although devs should still be able to make the current sense look like sense 5 -icons and themes like they do now)

Sent from my Dirty RootBox Nexus 7

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Well, just like when they went from ics to jelly bean, it'll be a full rom update..meaning wipe/clean install... the only way they will do key lime pie is if HTC makes it for the one x... same with sense 5 (although devs should still be able to make the current sense look like sense 5 -icons and themes like they do now)

Got it! I'm guessing Jellybean will be the end of the road for the One X based on HTC's track record. They've got bigger fish to fry now!
I am interested in the "One" but that camera concerns me a little. I'm a "cropper" and a "zoomer" and 4mp doesn't play as nicely in those situations from what i have seen.
The amazing thing to me is that my Viper One X is still something I am completely happy with (really out of character for me after a year!)! Someone will have to come out with something unbelievably cool to justify a switch for me!

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Got it! I'm guessing Jellybean will be the end of the road for the One X based on HTC's track record. They've got bigger fish to fry now!
I am interested in the "One" but that camera concerns me a little. I'm a "cropper" and a "zoomer" and 4mp doesn't play as nicely in those situations from what i have seen.
The amazing thing to me is that my Viper One X is still something I am completely happy with (really out of character for me after a year!)! Someone will have to come out with something unbelievably cool to justify a switch for me!

That camera on the HTC one is new tech..it's gonna take pictures better than our camera. That new phone looks awesome, but I'm still pretty sure I'll get the note 3 this fall.. octacore processor and all!

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
That camera on the HTC one is new tech..it's gonna take pictures better than our camera. That new phone looks awesome, but I'm still pretty sure I'll get the note 3 this fall.. octacore processor and all!

Any current updates being worked on for Viper XL? I know you've got the inside scoop! :)

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Any current updates being worked on for Viper XL? I know you've got the inside scoop! :)

I'm running the beta of the next update... nothing huge, but enhancements have been made..it's running smoother, if that's possible haha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance