- 1 Posts
HTC one X cannot charge
Hello. I bought a HTC one X in China and send it to my GF who's in UK. But she constantly get charging problems.
The problem is like this:
1) Can't charge at all using AC adapter if the battery is not empty. The battery bar just keep decreasing no matter whether you pluged the power line or not. (Faster with the line pluged). The only way to get it charged is to wait until the phone drain its battery and die. Then it charges again.
2) Battery can be charged with computer USB, but very very S..L..O..W. Maybe after hours and you get an 1% increase.
3) When using 1) the battery bar is aroud 50% after one night's charge. Restarting or shutting down\start again from the Android GUI won't help. But if we shutdown the phone and restart using the HBoot, it will show a bar of nearly 100%.
My GF didn't have the adapter shipped along with phone. She has a BlackBerry 5V600mA adapter and a 5V1A adapter bought from AMAZON. Neither of them work. We hesitate to use a 2A adapter because we fear it may do harm to the battery.
I have read a lot threads these days. I think its maybe caused by some error on battery SW of system or HW error. But others' problems didn't seem totally the same with mine, and the solutions to these problems didn't work.
Does anyone have idea to deal with it?
- By Robert b1 in forum HTC One SReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2013, 08:57 PM
- By ThomG123 in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2012, 11:18 PM
- By KyzerS in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2012, 10:49 AM
- By apadden in forum HTC One SReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2012, 09:03 PM
- By drumzalicious in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 02-05-2011, 05:27 PM