- 3 Posts
I was always using the iPhone but I've taken an interest in androids particularly HTC just can't seem to like Samsung devices. I am thinking about buying an HTC one x used but I wanna know if I should get the global version or the AT&T version. Regardless of which one I buy I have to unlock it because I live in Jamaica. I have always bought jailbroke n unlock my iOS devices but I've never owned an android so I need guidance on what's are the best options n where i could get a used one reasonably.
- 02-12-2013, 02:14 PM #2
- 02-12-2013, 03:49 PM #4
- 1,119 Posts
Re: help please
Is LTE available on the International version? If you live in an LTE area, I would want that. Extra G's don't suck. If they both have LTE, I might grab the INTL version for the better CPU. More battery drain sure, but the battery is pretty darned good. That, and you would have official Jellybean.
If LTE is only an option with the ATT version, I would stick with that.
- 02-13-2013, 08:13 PM #5
- By ciscocv in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 12-12-2009, 12:58 PM
- By thezob101 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2009, 09:03 PM
- By aquaj13 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2009, 10:40 AM
- By theworldends in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2009, 03:13 AM
- By jfchica1987 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2009, 02:12 PM