- 2 Posts
Connecting to PC problem
I have a problem with connecting my phone and my PC.
Before the phone update a few months ago, i could connect my One X normally as a mass storage device, but since the update I've been trying to get it to work, but I've had no luck...
So, the problem: I connect to phone via USB, then it start installing driver automatically, but it fails... The HTC MTP driver can't install... Now, I've tried uninstalling htc sync manager, deleting the driver, but nothing solves the problem. Any help please? I did a lot of googling, but couldn't find a solution...
Oh yes, another information, my phone connected normally to another PC in my home, but the one I use doesn't seem to be able to work -..-
Thanks in advance everyone!
- 02-14-2013, 10:06 PM #2
- 679 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: Connecting to PC problem
Make sure HTC sync is installed: once you connect the phone to the pc, go to device manager, right click the phone and update drivers... it will now show up as a media device in My ComputerVerizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
NON-Rooted - ROOT COMING SOON!
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- By StoneRyno in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 05-03-2012, 12:54 AM
- By bigbill13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2011, 12:03 AM
- By nycinter#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2010, 01:20 AM
- By Jerzyiroc in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2010, 08:56 PM
- By dblake50 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:54 AM