- 459 Posts
New to One X + have a question?
well for starters i am so glad i made the switch from my GS3, i am not sure why i didnt buy an htc device sooner. i forgot how solid they are built and how much better they feel to hold. software, hardware, everything feels like an upgrade!
i used to be addicted to flashing roms and really want to stay away from rooting, i am 100% content with the stock rom on this phone. my only complaint is AT&T has me locked down on my monthly plan and wont allow me to tether w/o a monthly fee... so is there a way to enable wifi tethering with a third party app? or anyway at all for that matter w/o rooting?
thanksAndroid Central - Super Member
"Don't forget to thank him/her who helped you"
- By JQuock in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2012, 04:56 PM
- By JKforUA in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2012, 09:55 AM
- By snook911 in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2011, 04:29 PM
- By bobby james in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2011, 10:39 PM
- By sk8trix in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 6Last Post: 03-22-2011, 11:36 AM