HTC One X - Bricked!

gurraj_singh

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a HTC OneX (32gb Tegra3, Network: o2UK) that was rooted (via htcdev.com). It worked fine. I cleaned all user data off the device. It still worked fine.

Restarted it and now its bricked. Stays on the HTC Screen, goes into recovery and can be charged from there and it goes into fastboot.

It wont be repaired under manufacturer warranty for free as you know, got quoted ?180 :|

Handset has the stock ROM on it 2.17.206.2

I have seen that I may need to find o2uk 2.17206 RUU to fix this issue but apparently o2 has not released this.

Does anyone else have any ideas for me?

:(

leesumm

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I see no one has answered your thread. I am not knowledgeable on most everything . But you can do as I do , head over to the XDA develpers.com site and search your brand and model then do some reading. They have various forums on most brands and models there Android, Windows Phone, and Windows Mobile Development News, Information, and Howtos - XDA Developers . Thats where I pick most of my information at . From what you say, your HTC one x isn't "bricked" from what I have read and its fixable if you find the right information over there.

Amir Siong

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm malaysian, and still in secondary school, so myenglish will bad sometimes,,
i've already read your post about htc stuck on whote htc logo.. it goes same to me, im using HTC ONE X , after using rom tools box i've try change myfonts and change logo for my battery and signal..but then , it popup up an error.. but im late to read the popup..then i reboot,, and it stuck at HTC ONE X logo..after afew teach from other user, i've try wipe cache,factory setting, and fastboot..erase cache,, but it still dont work..will you help me to fix it..and how about the ruu..how can i determine my RUU for my HTC ONE X..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad