HTC One X - Bricked!
I have a HTC OneX (32gb Tegra3, Network: o2UK) that was rooted (via htcdev.com). It worked fine. I cleaned all user data off the device. It still worked fine.
Restarted it and now its bricked. Stays on the HTC Screen, goes into recovery and can be charged from there and it goes into fastboot.
It wont be repaired under manufacturer warranty for free as you know, got quoted £180 :|
Handset has the stock ROM on it 18.104.22.168
I have seen that I may need to find o2uk 2.17206 RUU to fix this issue but apparently o2 has not released this.
Does anyone else have any ideas for me?
HTC One X
- 02-15-2013, 06:59 PM #2
- 173 Posts
- 04-30-2013, 09:13 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: HTC One X - Bricked!
I'm malaysian, and still in secondary school, so myenglish will bad sometimes,,
i've already read your post about htc stuck on whote htc logo.. it goes same to me, im using HTC ONE X , after using rom tools box i've try change myfonts and change logo for my battery and signal..but then , it popup up an error.. but im late to read the popup..then i reboot,, and it stuck at HTC ONE X logo..after afew teach from other user, i've try wipe cache,factory setting, and fastboot..erase cache,, but it still dont work..will you help me to fix it..and how about the ruu..how can i determine my RUU for my HTC ONE X..
- By Oussama Fadlaoui in forum HTC One VReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2013, 04:15 PM
- By Alex Dobie in forum HTC One XReplies: 12Last Post: 06-06-2013, 11:14 AM
- By John Krecsko in forum HTC One VReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2013, 03:34 PM
- By blacksapphire08 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 13Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:13 AM
- By shh218 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 02-14-2011, 09:28 PM