1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post HELPP !!!! HTC ONE X !!! <remote:not allowed> error !

i have an htc one x (international version ) (Tegra 3 ) (3.14.720.24)(Jelly Bean).. i was bored with sense so i put a custom rom on my phone (nexus rom) and the rom wasnt installed correctly ! .. it was stuck on the nexus logo .. so i reset it to factory setting which [IMG][/IMG] resulted in me losing cwm recovery and things laddat !! .. if i try to write a .img onto it .. it gives me this error <remote:not allowed> please tell me how to deal with that error and how do i fix this phone up !! ppl tell me to flash it but i dont know how to do it !! please tell me in detail and please do help me with this <remote:not allowed error>

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

Default Re: HELPP !!!! HTC ONE X !!! <remote:not allowed> error !

So when you went back to factory you lost cwm? Well in that case you most likely relocked the boot loader if you did you got to see if you can unlock it again it won't let you write anything if there's a locked boot loader go to your hboot and see if it's locked can you access any thing on the phone?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

And being stuck on the nexus logo for the first time is normal it's building the dalvic cache and all so it will boot faster and better the next time when you say oh crap is when it's In a boot loop that's when it keeps flashing the nexus over and over which means you should of wiped the dalvic cache and that factory setting never go back to a factory setting after all of that you ha e to use the nandroid backup you were supposed to create before you flashed the custom Rom and always make sure your battery is 100%

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

I always check out this website for iPhone alternatives - - My personal favourite is the Nokia Lumia because of the camera and speed of the operating system.