- 2 Posts
Cant enter any text after update.
I received an update from Android a few days ago which was downloaded and installed, few minor changes with colours as far as I could notice (Looked good)...but I cannot enter any text what so ever. When I text you tap the 'Add text' button when text messaging nothing happens, same with web browsing and YouTube tapping the text box doesn't bring the standard pop up window.
This only started after the update, could it have deactivated something by itself?
- 02-17-2013, 11:15 PM #2
- 650 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: Cant enter any text after update.
Sounds like you may have been using a third party keyboard before the update .. go to settings> language and keyboard and make sure you have a keyboard selected, and change input to the stock keyboard. If this fixes it, try a couple different ones (I'm using Swype) and I'm on jelly bean as wellVerizon Samsung Galaxy S4
Rooted, HyperDrive Rom
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- 02-18-2013, 09:22 AM #4
- By jfenton in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:45 AM
- By hotis300boy in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2010, 03:46 PM
- By nmoreman in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 09-28-2010, 05:36 PM
- By ninjastar28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 31Last Post: 08-22-2010, 09:14 PM
- By Fyahstarter in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:41 PM